Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Why can’t I stop liking you?

Each time I think you are out of my mind,

These feelings in my heart I still find.

There is always something reminding me you exist,

And I can’t stay away no matter how much I want to resist.

I have this attraction to you that I can’t shake,

And each time you touch me I feel something new awake.

I keep hoping this is just a crush,

So that I will be able to get over you in a rush.

But I already know that it is something more,

And it’s you I am falling for.

I just want to spend as much time as I can with you,

Showing you that my feelings are true.

I don’t think I ever tried to get someone this bad,

And knowing that you don’t care makes me so sad.

I just want to get over you,

Because it seems like you will never want me as your boo.

I don’t understand why I want someone who doesn’t want me,

But I just have to realize that we will never be.

No comments: