Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Never again

Apart for a month but it seemed like an eternity,


Back together for only a week because being together was not meant to be.


Two friendships ruined and a new one made,


I just hope the pain from losing two friends will eventually fade.


They have each other but there is no one to me console,


Not the pain but the memories are the things my heart will hold.


It’s my own fault but I can’t change the past,


But I should have known better than to believe our love would last.


A boyfriend and a bestfriend lost in one instance,


To be friends again I would pay millions for that chance.


I have learnt one thing never again to get so close,


To keep my distance from those I might care for is what I must do most.


I have learnt my lesson never again to one person care for.


From now until eternity the key will be kept far away from my heart’s door.

1 comment:

Dro said...

hmm....must be rough