Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My world without you

Here I am alone in the darkness of my life there is no smiling sun in the sky of my surrounding,

There are no happy children running around, no birds chirping nor any flowers blooming.

There is no happiness no love just sadness and pain in this world that is my solitary confinement,

I feel no emotion I am an empty heartless body whose life is filled only with torment.

My senses have become numb I no longer feel the joy of sensation,

I walk this desolate land without stopping because for me there is no more relaxation.

I know not the joy others feel from having another’s love and affection,

Only the pain of my loneliness from not having of someone to walk with me in happiness’ direction.

This is the world that shall come into existence without you in my life,

So please do me a favor and spare me this world of strife.

No comments: