Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hypothetically

If I said I wanted you back would you take me?


Or will you say that we being together again can never be?


I know you love me but would you believe that I love you too,


Or would you say that I am just saying this to pity you.


Would you believe me if I said I longed for your touch,


And that I have began to miss your kisses oh so much.


If I told you that I go crazy if I don’t talk to you but don’t want to be in a relationship,


Would you accept my hand in friendship?


If I told you that you were the best boyfriend I ever had and I don’t know what took over my

mind,


Would forgiveness be something that you would be able to find?


Well the answer to these questions doesn’t really matter because they are hypothetical

anyway,


But suppose I told you that I regretted breaking up with you every single day.

No comments: