Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fantasy Guy

Where is my prince charming, the one that shall whisk me away,

And fight to protect me from harm each day?

Where is my Mr. Right that will do all the right things,

That every time he comes near my heart sings?

Where is my tall dark and handsome guy,

That makes me melt each time he walks by?

Where is my knight in shining armor on his great white steed,

Who will attend to everything I need?

Where is my Casanova,

that will make my heart spill over?

Where is my fantasy guy

That will make all the girls sigh?

How long do I have to wait before he is mine

And we can complete that perfect couple design?

How long do I have to wait before my mystery man appears

And I can stop making these loveless glares.

How long do I have to wait before this dream man is reality?

I guess I am just going to have to sit back and see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats how you feel.damn never give up hope,hes closer than you think..