Wednesday, November 19, 2008

If you didn't know

The first time we met I wanted you but you were taken,


So I buried my feelings not knowing that soon they would awaken.


I pretended that I considered you only a friend and that my feelings were not there,


But if you had taken a good look at me you would have seen I really did care.


When I thought of you with someone else I felt so jealous and wished it was me,


But in the back of my mind I thought there is no way this could possibly be.


What a shock it was when this fantasy became true,


I couldn’t believe I was really with you.


This dream I have had for long was now real,


I thought I was hearing things when you said the way I felt is the way you feel.


I loved you then and I love you still,


And I promise that I always will.

1 comment:

Dro said...

that was interesting, i liked it.