Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I didnt mean to hurt you

I am sorry for the way I am making you feel.


I didn’t mean to make you feel my love for you wasn’t real.


I cared for you more than I possibly could for any other guy,


And I wish you didn’t have to ask why.


I am sorry for making those tears run from my eyes,


Please believe me when I say our relationship wasn’t built on lies.


I am sorry for as you said shattering your heart,


If I could I would repair it part by part.


I know you didn’t understand why I did the deed even though for you I still cared,


To be truthful I had wanted to do it before but to spare hurting your feelings I never dared.


Our friendship had upgraded to a relationship way too fast,


And I knew from the beginning that it would last.


I decided to spare you some of the misery and strife,


That would have come about when I left next year as you said the moment I ruin your life.


I hope someday you will be able to forgive me and we can be friends,


But until then my love for you is like a ring that never ends.

1 comment:

Dro said...

Wow this one hit close to home.