Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My dream man

As I wake up from my dream,


I am disappointed that nothing was as it did seem.


You weren’t here with me holding me close,


And knowledge of our love wasn’t something everyone knows.


As my mind lingered back to this thought of us again,


I just knew I couldn’t spend my life with any other men.


You were the one that I had been waiting for,


And I can’t wait to explore you even more.


I imagine the first moment we meet,


And I already know that you will sweep me off my feet.


You are my inspiration to enjoy life once more,


For you have broken down my heart’s sealed door.


There was no need to knock or use a key,


Every part knew you were meant for me.


My heart melts just at the thought of your touch,


And my desire to know you grows so much.


I can’t contain my feelings for you within these lines,


But this emotion already from my heart shines.


I see in you what I thought did not exist,


And I implore you do not me from your life ever dismiss.

1 comment:

Dro said...

Best one i seen all day, it was thoughtful and interesting 9/10