Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pure honesty

For awhile I used to wonder what it would be like to be with you


And now that daydream has finally come true.


You said you felt the same way and that you wanted to be with me,


But it wasn’t as if your feelings were so open that I could see.


I could always tell there was something special about you but I can’t tell what it is,


All I know is when I leave you are one person I will surely miss.


The day you asked me to be your girlfriend was one of the most memorable moments of my life


And hopefully if destiny permits another one will be the day I become your wife.


I know we haven’t been together for too long,


But I think if we weren’t together everything would be considered wrong.


For now I will leave our relationship to fate and hope that everything will be alright,


But the least I can do is try with all of my might.


I know it may be a bit too early but I don’t like to hide the way I feel


And I hope you will believe me when I say everything I say is real.


I like to express the way I feel and I hate to lie,


And I am not a person you can consider to be shy.


So I will just be honest and I say I love you


And I hope in time you will eventually love me too

1 comment:

Dro said...

That was longer than i expected, i like the way its so direct as if you were speaking to the person. keep up the good work.