Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Who do you think you are?

What made you think you could play me like that?


Because trust me I am not your doormat.


You say you never genuinely liked me well that’s a fucking lie,


Because I can remember all the days I made your pussy ass cry.


I don’t know who you think you are but you certainly not the person I know,


Or is this your true side deciding to show.


I have never been your whore or anything else you are thinking in your head,


But trust me you are lucky because if I was in Jamaica you would be dead.


You said I am not the kind of person you usually date,


Well that information came a bit too late.


Remember that there are two people in a relationship,


So stop making it seem like I was standing over you with a whip.


I wasted ten months trying to work with your shit,


But I wouldn’t have done that if I knew your feelings weren’t legit.


I remember all those days when you told me you loved me,


Well if you didn’t really mean it then I guess you are right there never should have been a we.

1 comment: