Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Temptation

Crystal eyes that I stare through to see what you desire in your soul,


Succulent lips that draw me to see what taste they behold.


Innocent smile that dares me to come near,


Enticing abs that I desire to touch without any fear.


Each time I look at you I am tempted to do the action I promised I would not,


I just can’t help myself I want you a lot?


I just want to feel your body against mine,


And if you are rough that will be just fine.


This action I dared not do until I was married,


You urge me to release this burden of temptation that I have so long carried.


I now give you this gift that I have kept well guarded,


But I hope you know what you have just started.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are good questions. why are women like that. Great JOB girl