Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I miss you

You may not think of me anymore,


But you shall always be someone I care for.


You were someone who could make my heart still,


You meant so much to me and you always will.


I loved you so much that it’s so hard to let go,


And it doesn’t seem to me this is something you know.


Do you not care how I feel at all?


It’s like you built between us a stone wall.


We used to communicate like we were telekinetic


And there was this draw like we were magnetic.


I can’t help the way I still feel about you,


But it’s like all your feelings out the window flew.


For awhile it seemed like you still care,


But I am starting to wonder were your feelings ever there.


Did you love me like you said you did?


Or were you just playing me like a silly little kid.


You were my world and I would have done anything for you,


And you promised that you would always love me too.


I told you, you would always hold a special place in my heart,


No matter how many miles we are apart.


Did you mean all those things you said?


Or was it all a pack of lies me you fed.


My love for you will never fade,


I will always thank God that you were made.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tihs would make the person be really missed and thought of!