Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Let go

Each time I hear your name my body begins to shake,


And these feelings I have for you are not something I fake.


I love you more with each passing moment


And I thank God because you truly are heaven sent.


When I first looked at you I saw this goofy kid


But I fell fir you I honestly did.


Each time you gave me that love filled look,


My whole breath from me you took.


You are afraid of me and I wish you weren’t,


I am not the girl who your heart burnt.


I don’t want to hurt you; I wish you could see that,


But you scurry away from me like a little kitty cat.


I wish you could let go and just be free


To enjoy and accept all that is me.


I want to love you and show you how wonderful life can be,


But first you have to let go and start trusting me.

1 comment:

Dro said...

cant figure out wat to say so im gonna write something just for the sake of writing something