Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Breathless

The second I saw you my heart skipped a beat and I couldn’t breathe,


For this one moment I wished I truly didn’t have to leave.


You looked so sharp that day but what is different you always do,


Before this day I didn’t remember how fine you were but that second I knew.


As you held my hand and drew me closer I felt the warmth of comfort surrounding you,


I was entranced by your eyes so even if I didn’t want to there was nothing I could do.


You kissed me passionately with those luscious pink lips,


After this nothing could compare to this kiss.


As our lips slowly drifted away I felt total distress,


It seems as though you left me BREATHLESS.


My lips clung to yours another time so as to get some oxygen,


And I just continued to repeat this process over and over again.


I became addicted to you and I couldn’t live without your lips, I longed for their taste,


But eventually we separated from this tender embrace.


We began to gasp for breathe, this had truly been an endurance test,


Those passionate kisses from these blessed lips left me BREATHLESS.

1 comment:

Dro said...

you can feel the passion in this poem.