Saturday, December 18, 2010

Just Because

I had no idea the impact you would make in my life

You make me feel like no one ever could before

It surprises me how I never noticed you were right here

You are the epitome of my happiness

The base of all my new hopes and dreams

I don’t think you can fully comprehend what you do to me

The butterflies in my stomach are hardly enough expression

My mind races as your touch gives me chills

You make my heart flutter with each kiss

And I cant help but never want the moment to end

You bring so much joy to my life

And I cant help but be selfish and hold on to every second

Never wanting to lose this sunlight in my valley of darkness

You have lit a new path that I dare not stray from

You have broken me out of the shell I have so long hidden in

You are my guide to happiness and I will stick by your side

No comments: